domingo, diciembre 10, 2006

"Cayendo"





Fotografías tomadas en la Foz de Lumbier (Navarra)






"I stand, looking my hand
I talk with these lines
That's not the answer
I cry and now I know
looking the sky
I search an answer

So free, free to b e
I'm not another liar
I just want to be myself… myself

And now the beat ins ide of me
is a sort of a cold breeze and I've
never any feeling inside
around me…
I bring my bod y
carry it into another world
I know I live… but like a stone I'm falling down

Damned, looking into the sky
I can feel this rain
right now it's falling on me
fly, I just want to fly
life is all mine
some day I cry alone,
but I know I'm not th e only one
I see that another day is gone
I don't wanna die…
Please be here when I'll arrive , don't die… please"

Lacuna Coil





Estas dos fotografías no son casuales. Tratan de simular dos vidas distintas. O dos situaciones diferentes en torno a una misma vida. O dos actitudes que se ofuscan entre sí, independientemente de quienes las adopten. O quizá sea más consecuente decir que las dos me recuerdan a un hombre. Un hombre que con su portentosa mirada de pájaro se inmiscuye en mis pensamientos, en mis ojos, y hasta en mi sangre.

La canción me recuerda a mí.


No hay comentarios: